What's the HS Code for "Paintballs"?
More details about this classification are below the fold, such as the duty rate, PGAs, additional tariffs, and legal notes...
Harmonized Tariff Schedule (Paintballs HS Code)
How does the tariff book describe the HS Code for "Paintballs"?
|Unit of Quantity:||--|
|Rates of Duty|
Searching for the HS Code for Paintballs?
You're going to want to check for PGAs and Special Tariffs.
Partner Government Agencies
Some government agencies might need to be involved when importing a Paintballs. These are agencies that regulate and oversee the importation of specific products into the country, including FDA, APHIS, EPA, FSIS, AMS, CDC, and many others.
Registered users always know if they'll need to contact a government agency by classifying products with Quickcode (always free!).
Additional Tariffs and Duties
Special Provisions, including China and Russia import laws, Countervailing, and Antidumping
Depending on the country of origin, intended use, and other factors, an imported Paintballs may require one or more other HS Codes in addition to 9306.30 and — correspondingly — a different duty rate.
Registered users easily comply with ever-changing import and tariff laws by using Quickcode (always free!).
Read about other relevant content that may affect the HS Classification for Paintballs
- Section XIX: HTSUS Tariff Notes
- Chapter 93: HTSUS Tariff Notes, 🔒 WCO Explanatory Notes
- 9306: 🔒 WCO Explanatory Notes
Tariff Legal Notes
Section XIX: Arms and Ammunition; Parts and Accessories Thereof
- 1. This chapter does not cover:
- (a) Goods of chapter 36 (for example, percussion caps, detonators, signaling flares);
- (b) Parts of general use, as defined in note 2 to section XV, of base metal (section XV), or similar goods of plastics (chapter 39);
- (c) Armored fighting vehicles (heading 8710);
- (d) Telescopic sights or other optical devices suitable for use with arms, unless mounted on a firearm or entered with the firearm on which they are designed to be mounted (chapter 90);
- (e) Bows, arrows, fencing foils or toys (chapter 95); or
- (f) Collectors' pieces or antiques (heading 9705 or 9706).
- 2. In heading 9306, the reference to "parts thereof" does not include radio or radar apparatus of heading 8526.
- 1. The calculation of duties, under subheadings 9301.90.30, 9303.30.40 and 9303.30.80, for rifles imported either with telescopic sights mounted on them or with telescopic sights designed to be mounted on them, requires that these articles be constructively separated into their component parts and each component separately valued. The individual components shall be separately reported under the appropriate statistical suffixes. In each instance, the sum of the values of the individual components shall be equal to the total value of the article.
The information provided on this HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) Classification page is for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or substitute for professional guidance. We are not licensed customs brokers and do not provide classification advice. It is your responsibility to consult with a qualified customs broker or seek professional assistance for accurate and up-to-date tariff classification information. We shall not be held liable for any damages arising from the use or reliance on the information provided. Please consult the relevant authorities and comply with applicable laws and regulations.